Sunday, May 18, 2008

Counting Sheep



I'm a Sesame Street baby that's why I know what counting sheep is. Until now, it's one of the most effective sleep-inducing methods for me.

Three nights ago I couldn't sleep. I laid in bed at 10pm, by 1am I was still wide awake. I didn't want to open the TV because I'd have more reason to stay awake. Then I remembered, why not count sheep! So I did. I tried three times, on the last set, I think it was on the 26th sheep that I dozed off.

When was the last time you counted sheep?


Image courtesy of Color with S e n y a h !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just last night I counted sheep, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't make myself to fall asleep as 3 of my sheep were missing and the thought of them being lost has kept me awake.

sheepwrek said...

Hi Maire, kakagutom naman ng mga pics! I was all ready to count my sheeps...after looking at the pics...heheh..i think i'm ready for my second dinner. Forget the sheeps, they're probably asleep. Keep writing..keep posting...Thank you for the text. SHEEPwrek

sheepwrek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sheepwrek said...

Hi Maire, kakagutom naman ng mga pics! I was all ready to count my sheeps...after looking at the pics...heheh..i think i'm ready for my second dinner. Keep writing..keep posting...Thank you for the text. SHEEPwrek